Safeguarding the critical systems you rely on everyday cannot be downplayed or understated. Digital credentials such as user names and passwords that connect you and your employees to critical business applications and online services are among the most valuable assets you own — Criminals know this.
What can an attacker do with your credentials?
• Send Spam from your compromised email account.
• Deface web properties.
• Host malicious content.
• Install Malware on a compromised system.
• Compromise other accounts.
• Exfiltrate sensitive data.
• Steal your identity.
How can we help?
• Provide your business a benchmark of your current Cyber status
• Protect your business and secure your ID assets through Dark Web monitoring.
• Scour millions of sources including botnets, criminal chat rooms, peer-to-peer networks, malicious websites/blogs/bulletin boards and more.
• Alert you immediately of compromised credentials
Other services we offer:
• Multi-Factor Authentication
• Data Loss Prevention
• Password Managers
• Email Encryption